Buy Go! Chinese Workbook 1, Simplified Chinese, 2nd Edition PDF ebook by author Julie Lo, Emily Yih – published by Cengage Learning Asia in 2020 and save up to 80% compared to the print version of this textbook. With PDF version of this textbook, not only save you money, you can also highlight, add text, underline add post-it notes, bookmarks to pages, instantly search for the major terms or chapter titles, etc.
You can search our site for other versions of the Go! Chinese Workbook 1, Simplified Chinese, 2nd Edition PDF ebook. You can also search for others PDF ebooks from publisher Cengage Learning Asia, as well as from your favorite authors. We have thousands of online textbooks and course materials (mostly in PDF) that you can download immediately after purchase.
Note: e-textBooks do not come with access codes, CDs/DVDs, workbooks, and other supplemental items.
- Full title: Go! Chinese Workbook 1, Simplified Chinese, 2nd Edition
- Edition: 2nd
- Copyright year: 2020
- Publisher: Cengage Learning Asia
- Author: Julie Lo, Emily Yih
- ISBN: 9789814889414, 9789814888790
- Format: PDF
Description of Go! Chinese Workbook 1, Simplified Chinese, 2nd Edition:
Go! Chinese now comes with a second edition offering new and improved content! As a multi-level, fully integrated Chinese language program, it is specially designed for students in elementary schools with little or no Chinese background. Students will develop all four language skills across the three modes of communication (interpretive, interpersonal, and presentational) while gaining an appreciation of Chinese culture. They will also have opportunities to compare different cultures, make connections with other discipline areas, and extend their learning experiences to their homes and communities.
Go! Chinese Workbook 1 offers 10 lessons and two review units featuring a wide variety of practices with emphasis on reading and writing. KEY FEATURES
– Pinyin annotations for all Chinese texts
– New listening practices
– New language tips and cultural notes
– Revised reading comprehension questions in Chinese
– New images and updated content
– A new companion site that offers interactive vocabulary flashcards, Chinese (pinyin) typing practices, reading fluency practices, audio recordings of vocabulary, reading passages, and listening practices, as well as password-protected instructor resources such as instructor manual, answer key, and audio files. Visit gochinese.cengageclt.com.
Table of Contents of Go! Chinese Workbook 1, Simplified Chinese, 2nd Edition PDF ebook:
TitleCopyrightPrefaceTable of ContentsLESSON 1: ??? One Two ThreeLESSON 2: ????How Are You?LESSON 3: ????Thank You!LESSON 4: ????What Is Your Last Name?LESSON 5: ????What Day Is Today?REVIEW 1LESSON 6: ????How Many People Are There in Your Family?LESSON 7: ????How Much Is This?LESSON 8: ????What Time Is It?LESSON 9: ??? Making a Phone CallLESSON 10: ??? A Good TeacherREVIEW 2