Buy Cybercriminology by Marie-Helen Maras PDF ebook by author Marie-Helen Maras – published by Oxford University Press in 2016 and save up to 80% compared to the print version of this textbook. With PDF version of this textbook, not only save you money, you can also highlight, add text, underline add post-it notes, bookmarks to pages, instantly search for the major terms or chapter titles, etc.
You can search our site for other versions of the Cybercriminology by Marie-Helen Maras PDF ebook. You can also search for others PDF ebooks from publisher Oxford University Press, as well as from your favorite authors. We have thousands of online textbooks and course materials (mostly in PDF) that you can download immediately after purchase.
Note: e-textBooks do not come with access codes, CDs/DVDs, workbooks, and other supplemental items.
- Full title: Cybercriminology by Marie-Helen Maras
- Copyright year: 2016
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Author: Marie-Helen Maras
- ISBN: 9780190278441, 9780190278458
- Format: PDF
Description of Cybercriminology by Marie-Helen Maras:
A unique and comprehensive overview of the field and its current issues, Cybercriminology analyzes cybercrimes through the lens of criminology. Featuring an accessible, conversational writing style, it first discusses traditional criminological theories of criminal behavior and then analyzes how these theories–the existing literature and empirical studies–can be applied to explain cybercrimes. The text also introduces students to types of cybercrime, the nature and extent of cybercrime in the U.S. and abroad, and victim and offender behavior in the online environment.
* Real-world case studies and examples demonstrate the extent and complexity of cybercriminology
* Boxed features present compelling research topics and scenarios
* Review questions stimulate classroom discussions
* An Ancillary Resource Center contains an Instructor’s Manual, a Test Bank, and PowerPoint lecture outlines
* A free, open-access Companion Website provides student resources including chapter outlines, key terms/definitions, learning objectives, chapter overviews, and review and practice questions